NAMES Ensemble & Conny Zenk
26-04-2018 – 20:30 / Fabra i Coats, Barcelona
Mixtur has been founded in Barcelona in 2012 with the aim of contributing to the process of creating, teaching and more extensively distributing contemporary music and sound art intertwined with the science of sound itself and the creative arts.
Marina Iglesias, flute.
Marco Sala, clarinet.
Anna Lindenbaum, violin.
Leo Morello, cello.
Matthias Leboucher, piano.
Marco Döttlinger, electronics.
Conny Zenk, visuals.
- Du bist Dinge die durch deine Haut leuchten (2017) by Josef Alois Ramsauer (Austria) – 7’ for flute, clarinet, violin, cello and piano.
- Miniatura (2019) by Ángela Luque (Catalonia) – 3` for clarinet and violin. (Mixtur Composition Workshop Student)
- Two Circles (2012) by Alvin Lucier (USA) – 20’ for flute, clarinet, violin, cello, piano and sinusoidal waves.
- Errobi 2 (2008) by Ramón Lazkano (Basque Country) 8` for bass flute, bass clarinet and piano.
- Treize couleurs du soleil couchant (1978) by Tristan Murail (France) – 12’ for amplified flute, clarinet, violin, cello and piano. (Mixtur Composition Workshop Teacher)